Thursday, June 7, 2012

We Turned Her Negative Into a Positive on Google+ Local

"My two year old Toyota Corolla was totaled in an accident. I have had a terrible week. It was confirmed Thursday that my car was totaled. I called around the different Toyota's in the area and Brandon Murray was the guy that was able to find me the right car with the right colour for the right price. He was very professional, and understanding. Having had the week from hell he made my experience of buying a Toyota an easy one. This is my third Toyota they have always been a good car and few repairs if ever are needed." -Brenda D.

Thank you for the terrific positive review! We are proud to be able to take a stressful situation and turn it into a positive result. Our team goes the extra mile to make sure all of our customers are served to the highest possible standards. If you have any questions or concerns about your new Toyota, please let our team know. We look forward to seeing you again.

Read the review HERE. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for special online deals and coupons.

Google_local_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment