Thursday, June 21, 2012

We Stayed to Help This Customer and Earned Five Stars on DealerRater

"I got to the dealer late on a Monday evening. Shortly before closing time. I was greeted very nicely by FRITZ. He was able to quickly retrieve the vehicle I was interested in, without hesitation. The negotiation went smoothly and the finance went well, too. Even though the sales department had closed for the night, FRITZ and his team were willingly able to accomodate my needs and even had the vehicle detailed the same night! I was afraid I'd have to return the next day but luckily I avoided that step. I did have to return the following day to turn in my spare key and title to my trade-in. And also to pick up a document and MARIA was well prepared by having the document ready for easy pick up and I wasted no time whatsoever at the dealer.

MARIA had informed me of the vehicle earlier that day. She was nice enough to send me pictures of the vehicle to make sure it was the one I was searching for. She professionally informed me of it's availability and the dealer's hours so that I could stop by to view it. I was to have seen her in person but she left for the evening when I arrived. I wasn't able to get to the dealer any sooner. So FRITZ helped me at that point.

It was an excellent experience overall. My previous experience with this dealer had gone well which is why I had decided to return without hesitation. It was virtually a haggle free experience and I was in and out of the dealer with a new vehicle in a short amount of time. I was very much pleased. Both MARIA AND FRITZ have also been kind and professional enough to follow up with me via courtesy calls after I took delivery. I was very impressed with their follow up procedure to insure all my questions were answered and I was 100% satisfied with the outcome. I really thank them for this." -fricy

Thank you for this terrific review! Our team is dedicated to 100% satisfaction and we are willing to go the extra mile to meet every customer's needs. Fritz and Maria will both appreciate your kind sentiments. We value both your loyalty and your recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Read all our positive reviews HERE. Remember to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online deals and coupons.

Dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment