Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank You For the Positive Review on Google+ Local

"My other car was broken that forced me to look for another car ,been to so many dealership but finally stopped by this dealership just to browse , i met a guy , seals person by the name fritz a very calm , professional, guy he helped me all the way i never take my time to inspect or look around the car because i was a last minute shopper and it was getting late. I trusted him the car has little dings probably had minor accident that hasn't showed me in the auto-check(the car looked it had a recent paint job done on it )and a very bad odor so i called fritz again he tried to help me but he told me that it was hard for him to detail the car for me . me and my wife appreciated what he has tried .....who ever want to go to that dear ship we recommend you to ask for fritz" -Aloniab T.

We appreciate your positive review! Fritz also thanks you for the kind sentiment. We do our very best for every customer. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Read our great reviews HERE. For online specials and deals, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.

Google-plus-logo-200x200

No comments:

Post a Comment