Friday, July 6, 2012

Positive Review for Service on DealerRater

"I have taken my wifes car to Sandy Springs Toyota for years. My last few visits were with the assistant service manager Justin Flugman. I recently stopped by and learned Justin was no longer there. I was sad to hear that because he was by far the most professional customer service advisor I have encountered in many years of having our car serviced. I hope the hiring managers hire some more people like Justin Flugman. He was truly a pleasure to work with. And, if anyone knows where he is now, can you please let me know" -Alex W.

Alex, we want to thank you for the positive scores on this review. Justin set a customer service example for our entire team which we continue to follow to this day. We appreciate and thank you for your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again.

Click HERE to read this review and all our positive ones. Remember to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online deals and coupons.

Dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment