Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Perfect Score After Waiting on Google+ Local

"I intentionally waited two months after my purchase to write my review. That way I could see if my car would be as reliable as promised. And in the two months that have passed I have enjoyed driving the best car I have ever owned. With my purchase being a used car there were a couple of minor things I wanted to have fixed before i drove off the lot. Not only were these issues addressed promptly, but there were fixed "the right way". Unfortunately that meant that I had to leave the car over night while they next day aired the parts to resolve the issue. but that's what needed to happen to get the job done the right way! My sales associate was Ren Casimer. He's an extremely trustworthy guy that was honestly looking out for my best interest. He didn't try to fast talk me, rush my decision, or feed me lies. He only told me what he could do and delivered on everything he said. Of course I know he is employed by Sandy Springs Toyota, but i also felt that he was working on my side trying to get the numbers to fit my tight budget. Let me also say this about Ren. I called him so many times that i was tired of hearing my own voice, but Ren always responded in a welcoming and professional manner. Top notch customer service! Thanks Ren Casimer & Sandy Springs Toyota for my wonderful car!!!" -Dorian B.

Thank you for the terrific review! Ren will appreciate the kind words as well. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again.

Click HERE to read this review and our other great ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for coupons and specials.

Google-plus-logo-200x200

No comments:

Post a Comment