Friday, September 21, 2012

Many Thanks to This Great Customer for Five Stars for Sandy Springs Toyota on Yelp!

"I went to Sandy Springs Toyota to have my brakes replaced. I had already called to get a price mad spoke to Kim. After having my brakes done, Kim pointed out some other items that I needed to fix. I had planned on replacing the drive belts myself and had already bought the parts. I decided to have them replace my timing belt and water pump. Kim agreed to use the belts and radiator hoses that I had bought. I was very happy that he gave me a good price and also used the parts I already bought. The best experience yet at a dealership service department. On top of it they gave me an awesome Highlander as a free loaner!" -Rodney C.

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our team goes the extra mile to make sure we have 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please let our team know.

Click HERE to see this review with our other great ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online coupons and specials.

Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment