Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thanks For the Great Positive Review on Yelp

"Very few times in my life have I ever heard a service department say, "we were able to fix it faster than we thought, so we are charging you less than quoted". This happened with my 02 Tacoma a few months ago - that is just an incredibly honest way of doing business.

Usually I DIY most of my repairs, so I've come to know the parts department very well. Dealer parts are always higher, but the service and quality I get from the parts department is worth the extra money.

The service waiting area is better than that of Jim Ellis Porsche, and RBM of Atlanta. Looks brand new, very nicely set up if you want to watch TV, or check you email...plenty of space to spread out - doesn't even feel like you're at a dealership.

Last week I went with a friend to test drive a new Venza...was not a fan of the car, the interior was poorly put together, and the rear end got a little jumpy when going over bumps...but the salesman was TOP NOTCH...no hard sale, knew the product inside and out.

Overall, this is a very good, honest dealership. I would strongly recommend the service department." -Mark C.

Thank you for the terrific positive review! We go the extra mile to get 100% customer satisfaction, whether in the sales department or on the service drive. We look forward to seeing you again.

Click HERE for this review and all our other positive ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online coupons and specials.

Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment