Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another Great Review from Another Great Customer on Cars.com

"I was in the area and looking for a new car so I decided to stop by. I met a great salesman named Henry. I have never owned a Toyota but after he showed me all the options I could get and how much cheaper it was than the civic I was sold. I got a great deal and got out of there in no time at all" - Jimmy

Our whole team appreciates the terrific 5-star review! Henry in particular will appreciate the kind sentiment. We have worked very hard to create a stress-free, hassle-free car buying environment, which allows our customers to make a decision in a comfortable setting.

Read the whole review HERE. To get online specials and coupons, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.

Dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment